Sunday, January 1, 2012

Day One.....

You can waste many hours trying to think of something wise, witty and prophetic to write on your very first blogpost. At the end of the day I decided I may as well start as I mean to continue, straight, from the heart, and talking design and the creative process, the thnings that I really love.
I have had so much enjoyment from reading other's blogs that I decided it was time to join the revolution, and have my own. In the process, documenting my own creative journey, hopefully spurring myself on to bigger and better things, and creating a visual diary of what I do. A worthy endeavour.
 So, here I am, a lover of textiles in all forms, a jewellery maker of 10 years now, a very keen patchworker, and someone who is rather fond of sewing for myself and those I love.
Roll on 2012, and all that it may bring! Happy New Year!

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year and welcome to the blog-o-sphere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Pam! Looking forward to reading more about your creative endeavors!

    ReplyDelete