Saturday, September 22, 2012

Moda Bake Shop Love Pin Win!

There are not many competitions that I enter. Basically I don't consider myself a lucky person, so I think mostly I am wasting my time. However, this is one competition I thought would be well worth wasting some time over! A combination of Pinterest and Modabakeshop, what could be better really??? Well, yes there are other great combinations out there, Gin and Tonic is the first one that springs to mind!
So, here is my first Pin to Win entry.





I love this quilt because it is open to so many colour/theme combinations, it looks to be quick and simple and a lot of fun. I can see great potential here to play with colour, especially with changing the white as a solid. Best of all, it would be a great scrap muncher!

1 comment:

  1. Hello, my name is Joshua Provoste ... Looking fashionable clothes and things I was here for a while ... I liked your pictures ...

    ropa publicitaria

    Greetings from Chile! :)

    ReplyDelete